Free Livechat | The Top 5 Best Options
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
A reliable and fast customer support service is the backbone of every modern company. People have grown accustomed to a fast-paced lifestyle. And because of that, they want fast-paced service. But unfortunately, providing fast customer support is easier said than done. It takes time, knowledge, and expertise. However, there is an inexpensive tool that can help you with that - free livechat.
In this article, we will cover some of the basics that you need to know about livechats. In addition, we will show you how it can help your business thrive and grow. Lastly, we will provide you with a list of the top five best free livechat options that you can use today. That way, you will be able to choose which option is best for you and implement it into your business.
So, let's dive right in!
What Is a Livechat?
Before we share our "Top 5 Best Free Livechat Options" list, we need to discover what livechat is.
Livechat is a communication method that many top businesses use to connect with their customers. In other words, it is a customer support channel that allows people to contact a business via chat. Most companies add a livechat box on their websites. That way, livechat support is readily available to everyone who visits the website.
Also, you can hire a real person to manage your livechat support if that's what you prefer. The person will be in charge of answering all customer questions in a timely and knowledgeable manner.
Livechat support has proven to be one of the best customer support channels a company can have. And thanks to free livechat solutions, you don't have to spend any money to get it.
Now, let's explore some of the benefits you can take advantage of by using livechat support.
Why Should You Use a Free Livechat?
Using a livechat can help in more ways than one. It's not just good for providing faster and better customer support. Some of the other benefits you can take advantage of include the following:
- Improved customer experience - Livecchat support can greatly improve your customer's experience with your company. With livechat, your customers will get fast responses, which will increase your customer satisfaction.
- Attracting new customers - You can use your livechat to connect with new customers and show them why they should choose your product over everyone else's.
- Increased productivity - You can review your livechat logs and see which questions people ask the most. Then, you can add those questions to your FAQ section. That way, you can avoid repetitive questions from hundreds of users.
- 24/7 Support - Free livechat is a piece of software that you can program however you want. Thus, you can make it available 24/7 or at any other hours that suit you. In other words, you can make yourself available to your customers at all times, which is great for any business.
- Increased customer engagement - If you have a livechat available on your website, you will quickly notice an increase in interaction. Most people don't like to call a company whenever they have a small issue. So, allowing them to message you instead will incentivize them to contact you more often.
- Stand out from your competition - Providing sound livechat support can help you gain a competitive advantage over your competitors because you will be offering something they don't have. And who knows, maybe a livechat is all you need to convince people to buy from you instead of others.
Top 5 Best Free Livechat Software
The time has come. Below, you will find our list of the top five best free livechat options you can implement in your business. Let's see what they are!
Ideta's free livechat is ideal for eCommerce websites, SaaS companies, landing pages, internal use cases, and more. It has a clean interface and offers many features you can use to improve your customer support and grow your business. Also, the livechat is easy to use and design is fully customizable.
FreeChat is another free livechat option you can use. With it, you can create a livechat for many different communication platforms, customize your popup, and add the chat to your website.
HubSpot's free livechat software is great for those who are already using HubSpot's CRM. If you don't use HubSpot's CRM, you can still use its livechat for free and create your own customized livechat widget for your website.
Respond.io is a business messaging platform that offers free livechat software. With its free livechat, you can send unlimited messages and have up to 100 contacts and 5 team members. Also, you can use Respond.io's livechat on all channels. However, Respond.io's livechat only works on desktops; there is no mobile app.
Tawk.to offers free livechat software which you can use to monitor and chat with your website's visitors. You can use it both on desktop and mobile and track your progress over time.
You can use Artificial Intelligence (AI) for your free livechat. If you do, your livechat will be online 24/7, and it will be able to respond to customers at all times, even when you are sleeping. That way, your company will be available for your customers round-the-clock, and they will appreciate you much more because of that.
So, as you can see, implementing a free livechat into your website can help you immensely. Not only will it save you time and money, but it will also improve your overall customer service, increase customer engagement, and give you insight into what your customers like and don't like.
There are many free livechat options you can choose from. However, the ones that we mentioned are among the best on the market because they provide high-quality services and excellent features. So, review the list, see what suits you best, and create your livechat today!